Why Fiberglass ?
We began installing fiberglass swimming pools in the Cincinnati area in 1996. We were the 1st pool company in the area to exclusively install fiberglass pools. We made the move to fiberglass because it was impossible to ignore the obvious advantages that fiberglass pools have over other technologies.
Why Smart Buyers are Turning to Fiberglass:
Over 60% of our sales are to homeowners who are installing a new pool for the second or third time. They have owned Gunite and Vinyl Liner pools before and are all too familiar with the problems and maintenance issues associated with gunite and vinyl liner pools.
The Advantages of Fiberglass Pools over Gunite & Vinyl Liner pools are numerous and include:
Pool Sizes & Shapes
Myths Regarding Fiberglass Pools:
The most common myth surrounding fiberglass pools and propagated by competitors installing Gunite pools or Vinyl Liner pools is that “Fiberglass pools pop or float out of the ground.” When you are told this you should immediately ask just how a pool with 80 tons of water in it pops out of the ground.
The reality is that a Gunite or Vinyl Liner pool can float as will a fiberglass pool if not installed properly. In fact, any watertight object will float if there is more water under the object than in it. Pools can only float when they are drained and the water under the pool exerts upward pressure because there is no water in the pool. It is critical to utilize an experienced installer when installing a Fiberglass pool, as their knowledge with regards to water flow/run-off will prevent any water movement under the pool.
So why would you need to drain a pool? Gunite pools need frequent draining to remove cracks, acid wash, clean stains and re-plaster the pool. Similarly, Vinyl Liner pools must be drained to replace liners or repair liners. Fiberglass pools carry a lifetime warranty and never need resurfacing so there is no need to drain the pool.
Anyone concerned with water under the pool should consult Aquamarine for a proper solution.
- Pool Shell
- Complete Installation of Pool (Exceptions exist for difficult installations)
- 400 square feet pool filtration system
- Pump & Motor for in ground Pool
- Automatic pool chlorination system
- Two LED, 12 volt lights per pool
- All PVC plumbing, valves and set up
- Pool Cleaning Equipment
- Dedicated main drains, dedicated skimmer, dedicated cleaner line and return lines.
- $2,000.00 concrete allowance
- Pool Shell, Pool Equipment package, Sand
- Aquamarine excavates the pool and prepares the bottom
- Aquamarine sets the pool, initial leveling, and we lock in the shell
- Aquamarine plumbs the returns, Main drain, and skimmer line out of the hole
- Additional 4 hours of site supervision and installation tips
- Support to insure you do the job right!
- Gas heating system (excluding gas hookup)
- Interior pool color options
- Spa built located next to the pool
- Interior pool tile (15/perimeter foot)
- Special Coping options
- Cantilever Edge
- Additional Fiber optic light or LED
- Water rainbows (pair)
- Natural rock formations
- Water falls option